The Ultimate Guide to Measure for Leather Jacket
A good appearance is related both to the wearer's self-confidence and his/her place in society. But this doesn't just mean wearing high-quality, trendy clothes. It will make the silhouette much more attractive if the woman or man prefers clothes that fit perfectly and look as if they were tailor made.
Measurement for outerwear therefore very important. Among the Bigardini women's collection and men's collections, you can choose the most suitable Bigardini leather jacket for your body type by taking a look at the measurement tips and jacket size chart in this article.
Do not forget that you can always ask questions by reaching us through our contact page and social media channels.
Understanding Your Measurements
By paying attention to the following details, you can easily determine the parts to be measured.
· Chest: Hold the tape measure at the widest part of your chest and measure.
· Waist: The part where you put your hands on your waist is exactly where you need to measure.
· Shoulders: Measure between the outmost points of both shoulders.
· Sleeves: Measure from shoulder to wrist.
· Back Length: Measure from the middle of the neckline to the waist.
Correct Jacket Size = Good Look
How to measure for a jacket? This question may be on your mind. Before you buy your leather jacket, which you will want to use for many years, you should pay attention to the details below and take a look at the size information in the measurement chart. A leather jacket that looks too big or with the buttons cannot be buttoned up will not create a pleasant appearance in any environment. That’s why the following must be among your leather jacket selection criteria.
1. The shoulders need to be fully seated.
2. The sleeves should not be long or short.
3. It should completely cover the waist.
4. Also, the jacket should not stick to you and should give you a range of motion.
Why Measuring Is Important?
Measuring for a leather jacket is important for many reasons:
· Fit: The most important reason for measuring for a jacket is to ensure a good fit. A well-fitting jacket will both feel and look good.
· Size: Different brands have different sizing practices, so measuring helps ensure you are ordering the right size.
· Comfort: A jacket that fits well allows for freedom of movement, making it more comfortable to wear.
· Style: A well-fitting jacket flatters the wearer’s figure and enhances the overall appearance of an outfit.
· Value: Investing in a well-fitting jacket can be a valuable addition to one's wardrobe, so it's important to get the sizing right to get the most out of the purchase.
How to Measure Leather Jacket: Jacket Measuring Tips
Here some tips to remember while measuring for your jacket:
1. Be careful not to slide the tape measure and hold it parallel to the ground.
2. Do not hold your breath or inflate your chest while taking the measurement.
3. Do not wear any clothes while measuring.
After taking your measurements, you can determine the most suitable jacket size for yourself by taking a look at our leather jacket measurement guide below. Women's jacket measurement and men's jacket measurement show differences. For this reason, we recommend that you make sure you are reviewing the correct chart.